Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Stocks for Today - 12/10/2010

       RED RED RED! Red was the color of the day in the Philippine stock market today.... Even my portfolio, it was almost painted RED except for MPI and PX! It's the 3rd day of correction which I believe started last Friday... Sigh, how I wish I have more FREE cash to use in my stock investing. I could have bought so many nice stocks at a bargain price. But since I'm just a regular guy with an average salary, I have to content myself for now to just maximize my small fund for my stock investment. It will just depend on how will I choose the right stocks that will give me a good profit when I sell them. As what my friend told me, this is just a healthy correction in the market before another take-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.