Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Friday, April 1, 2011

Kruk Kruk the Wonder Chicken

       I had a chat with my mentor in stocks last week and our topic was about stocks and investments. My plan of buying some TEL (yup! I bought some TEL and sold it after 2 days only with a 15% + profit!!!  NICE!) and adding more MPI in my portfolio and his recommendation of buying JGS together with the sudden rise of MER started a great chat.

      From there, we talked about having a business together with some friends and then he relayed to me that he is already a licensed real estate agent of RLC (Robinsons Land Corporation)! He was asking if I could help him with it and I replied back that I will try when I get home...

       Here in my place of work, it's not easy to sell high end condo and residential units to my Filipino co-workers in our company because they are mostly drivers, welders and operators. Only having a modest income they still manage to buy first a new and expensive mobile phone or laptop instead of saving or investing their hard earned money. Maybe they are thinking that the next salary is just a month away. Some even try to take cash advance with reason that a family member is very sick and need to be hospitalize but after several days he already have a new laptop... 

       So I will try to help my mentor with his real estate business when I'm in the Philippines already because I told him that I am with "chickens" right now and not "eagles". I need to find eagles who could fly high and hunt for food with their very sharp vision. Eagles who could brave strong winds! We can sell condos/ residential units to those who earns and invest... A chicken usually stays with the flock scratching for food.  

Kruk Kruk - the wonder chicken of my mentor
       But what if you were a chicken, living your whole life with other chickens scratching for food or waiting for food your master gives you? Could you be like an eagle? Of course not, never! But still you could be a great chicken just like Kruk Kruk - the wonder chicken of my stocks mentor! She can't fly high like an eagle but spared from being cooked into "tinola". Why? Because Kruk Kruk is a great chicken, everyday she lays an egg which according to my friend would cost P5 already.
Kruk Kruk - the wonder chicken of my mentor
       If you can't be like an eagle, be like Kruk Kruk and not just  like an ordinary chicken. I wonder.... Mentor, how's Kruk Kruk now?

"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is ayeckanic, ayeckanic is romer > Ayeckanic™

7 comments:

john316 said...

This is a great article. Connecting the story of Kruk Kruk to stock investing and being prudent in making things happen. I call it high level of intelligence.

Louis said...

galing naman aro, nayari manaya si Kruk Kruk :)

KennyV | The Filipino Investor said...

Galing bossing RMR :D Panalo talaga mga articles mo hehe

john316 said...

update kruk kruk went for a foot surgery and under recuperation. thanks she is ok.

Angeles City Pages said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic.

Omeng T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Omeng T said...

thanks for this bro! HAHA
anyway, also sharing~
Your perfect easy guide on Investing in the Philippine Stock Market - Check out http://bit.ly/stocksinvestingforbeginners for your resources, for FREE!

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.