Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

CONGRATS TO ALL ELECTED BARANGAY OFFICIALS

       Congratulations to all who were elected as barangay officials especially to my mother!  Although we already discussed before that they (my mother and father) will not return to politics anymore after my father will finish his term this year, she still applied her candidacy. What can we do if the people in our place wants my mother to run once more and my mother still wants to serve her barangaymates once more also. But if I were to choose for her, I don't want her to run anymore so that they (my father and mother) can concentrate more and enjoy their 3 grandchildren.
       To all those who were get elected, please work hard for those who voted for you and serve them honestly. And to all those who voted for their candidate who won, congratulations also and i hope you chose the right one!

"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is aikonic, aikonic is romer >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.