Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Stocks for Today - 07/10/2010

       The "balato" I've given has already been used, my baby has a new toy "singing Barney". hahaha! The rest from my princess' balato will be deposited to her kiddie account by her mother. Thanks PX! There is not much movement in my portfolio today. My bid for 1.52 on FOOD and 3.19 on VLL were not hit. They were too much "barat bid", nobody wants to sell their  stocks at that price. I'll try again tomorrow anyway.
       What I'll be doing for today is browse some forums of stock traders, read business news and have some "kulitan" with my friends in KFAM Stock Investing Thread while discussing stocks. Its a fun way to learn and discuss about stocks. You may join us there if you want to learn stock investing, meet friends and join our "tele-serye tele-seryehan, Lovers in PSE" which is just for fun in the thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.