Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Monday, October 25, 2010

Market is Close

       I am referring about the Philippine stock market which is close today due to the barangay elections. I hope you were able to vote for the "right candidate" for barangay captain and councilors. Trading will resume tomorrow, October 26, 2010. Will the market sustain its upward momentum? We will see tomorrow. With news of 2 more IPO (initial public offering) coming aside from the Cebu Pacific IPO, I'm very much excited what will be its effect to the whole market since this will be the first one since I started in stocks last June.

"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is aikonic, aikonic is romer >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.