Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Thursday, December 9, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

       I'm not a techie guy and never had a hi-tech gadget excluding my laptop (if you consider that a hi-tech) which is already around 4 years old. It's our secret guys, I bought that laptop when I won in a lottery! I don't buy signature clothes or those expensive shoes either because I prefer to be simple ( as I always believe in the motto K.I.S.S - Keep it simple SIMPLE! hahaha! I know what you're thinking). Anyway, whether it's Nike , Adidas or Advan shoes they are just the same. What is more important for me is I have something to wear and I have extra cash for my savings. I am just practical, my first mobile phone was Nokia 3310 which I had to buy using the money my uncle had lent to me almost 10 years ago. For the past 10 years of using a mobile phone, I only use it for calling, sending SMS and taking either photo/video. That's me when it comes to mobile phones.
       This year when I started investing in the stock market, my main goal was not about using my earnings to buy any mobile phone anymore since I have a Nokia 6120 classic already. It is about saving for the future of my family. While working here in the Middle East now, I have to wake up 4 o'clock in the morning just to see how the market is doing and place my buy or sell with my eyes still half-close. It's not very easy to make your trades specially when the previous day, I have to work late in our workshop, as there are tendencies that I may post the wrong selling or buying price just like what happened to my friend in KFAM forum. For now it is not a problem for me doing my trading as we have an internet connection here in our camp. But when my contract expires on July next year, I will be coming back to our place which have no internet connection. We are very far from the city and going back and forth to the city proper to rent a computer for my stock trading is not practical anymore. So I was thinking of buying a smartphone that could be use for browsing news about stocks update and for posting buy or sell of my stocks any where I could be. My problem with buying smartphones is that I could not afford the price since my earnings is just enough for my family and some free cash for buying additional stocks. 
       This morning when I checked out my blog earnings from Nuffnang which is actually 6 pesos as of the moment I saw this post, WHAT’S YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR?. A NOKIA C7 would be awesome for my online trading when the time comes that I am with my family by next year. It will be perfect for keeping me updated on business news and doing my online trading. Plus added bonus would be those nice photos and videos of our princess, Ayecka, which I could take and easily post in facebook using the new NOKIA C7! Hey Santa, you know I was nice not just this year but all my life... Would you grant my personal wish also? Christmas is not just for kids, YOU KNOW?
       Merry Christmas in advance!
        
"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is ayeckanic, ayeckanic is romer > Ayeckanic™

8 comments:

Louis said...

Nice :) Nokia C7 here we come!!

RmR said...

waaahhh!!! balato mo na sa akin yan bro. hahaha! kayang kaya mo bumili nyan ng tig-isa kayo ni sis Nutella... how i wish... try lang, baka sakali...

Anonymous said...

lol... try samsung touchcreen with wifi. good for trading even in malls.lolz

RmR said...

thanks for your suggestion anonymous but right now i can't afford 1 so i'm trying my luck in this promo... Advance Merry Christmas

GENE said...

Nice!! Panu ba sumali??

Gusto ko rin 'yan!!

RmR said...

hello Gene! thanks for visiting my blog-blogan. i hope kahit konti may natututunan ka rito. anyway, dun sa tanong mo pano sumali eh first requirement dapat may blog ka. 2nd dpat member ka ng Nuffnang and u have Nuffnang ads in your blog. 3rd, you should write a blog entry in your blog entitled "MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7"... For more info, visit http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/
have a nice weekend to you!

ph1l1p said...

good luck...

RmR said...

thanks ph1l1p! how i wish there could be more than 1 winner for the NOKIA C7!

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.