Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The ME is Out

       Hello dear friends! Sorry if I could not update my blog for some time. It is because I'm very much occupied with my work right now. Actually I was not also buying any stocks as of the moment because I could not wake up early in the morning to monitor the movement of the market and see which is good for trading. But I promise, I'll be preparing very nice posts during the 3 days holiday next week for you dear readers. For now, I'll just update my portfolio and "One joke a day, keeps the wrinkles away". Have a nice day everyone!
"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is aikonic, aikonic is romer > Aikonic™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.