Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Friday, November 19, 2010

EID MUBARAK!

       Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers/sisters! And to all my classmates and friends in the palengke, I'm so sorry I was "absent" for almost a week.What happened was that our modem cannot connect during the holidays here in my location. Poor Ayeckanic, he wasn't able to have new entries in his blog....
       When I checked my portfolio today, there was not much changes since a week ago. And I was reading something about debt fear in Ireland being discussed in LIP thread in KFAM forum.
       Hopefully, there will be no more connection problem in our internet here starting today. I wasn't able to read news, send e-mails, post in forums, buy/sell stocks, update my blog etc. because of connection problem.
       Congrats to Manny Pacquiao by the way for winning his fight against A. Margarito! Manny, balato naman dyan! Pambili ko ng stocks.... 

"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is ayeckanic, ayeckanic is romer > Ayeckanic™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.