Philippine Stock Exchange

NUFFNANG ADS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to Philippines

       After 1 year and 9 months, I am back here in the Philippines together with my family... I wasn't able to finish my 2 years contract because of 1 unfortunate event in the camp.

       Now that I am here, I can not check out my stocks daily because I don't have internet connection in our house. I only go to my brother's house at least every other day because I also have some work in the field. I am helping my father in cleaning the field in preparation for the coming planting season.

       Also, I am doing some preparation for the coming 3rd birthday of our princess this coming April 28, 2011. Everyone is invited! ( Plaese don't forget your gifts, ok?) LOL!




"He who has a bountiful eye will be blessed..." < romer is ayeckanic, ayeckanic is romer > Ayeckanic™

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I believe I am the very first one who will comment on this post. I wanna say, "welcome back!".

Looking forward for updates of your princess's 3rd birthday!

Post a Comment

Hello... Thanks for dropping by my BLOG and have a nice day! Comments, reactions, questions and suggestions are very much welcome.